Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hedgie Face!!


Ok, so she's blurry, but she's a fast little bugger!
I still don't have a name, but since all of 2 people read my blog (and that includes me) I can't really ask for suggestions (how sad).
I had thought about running a contest, but since one of my readers is me, that's kinda hard, lol. We might just stick with Prickly Butt, though, I dunno, it lacks something. Maybe I'll search Prickle in the thesaurus........ arrow, bristle, dart, prickle, prong, quill, shaft, spike, spur, thistle, thorn...................... Thistle is the name of the hedgie at the zoo, otherwise, really cute.......... Spike was the name of Hubby's first hedgie..... Prongs is a bit too Harry Potter for me......... Quill is a bit.... yeah, stupid. Hmmmm, Prickles might be the winner of that selection........

No comments:

ME!!!

ME!!!