Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I woke up to Hubby trying to sneak out of the bedroom. He ended up taking the youngest child and running to the store for V Day presents, lol. I got roses, chocolates, a mug with a mini balloon and chocolate roses, a small stuffed frog that makes kissing noises and a stuffed dog. Several of these things were picked out by the 7 year old, lol.
Anyway, I gave Hubby a pocket watch and a card that my mother had found for me. He was very surprised and really likes his new watch.
We went to breakfast and then to Target where the boys each got to pick out a couple packs of collector's cards.
I also managed to go grocery shopping for the next couple of weeks. Not great on my checking account, but I did stay within the budget I'd set for myself. I'll have to go back for produce and milk, but I think we're set on meat and cheese and that kind of stuff.


No comments:

ME!!!

ME!!!