Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Mother's Day Present


Tall, Dark and Goofy bought me something I'd been wanting for awhile, a fire bowl.
We spent Sunday morning at church, then went to lunch with my family at The Melting Pot.
We stopped by the book store to update the boys' schoolbooks (and get a few for me) and then to the grocery store to buy hot dogs, marshmallows, graham crackers, wood, etc.
The kids have had a blast the couple of nights we have been able to use it.
Tuesday night was spent house hunting and last night, we had a storm.


I also got this wonderful cookie bouquet made by the oldest and youngest boys.
They went to a kids' night at the Young Chefs Academy on Friday and had a blast decorating cookies.
Sorry that pic is so blurry, don't know what happened there....

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day,
mine was the best I'd had in a very long time, possibly ever.

2 comments:

Aymee said...

Nice gifts! Glad you had such a good day! Mine was quiet and uneventful - couldn't have asked for more!

Anonymous said...

Tall Dark and Goofy huh? *s* It sounds like you had a good day :)

ME!!!

ME!!!