Saturday, May 24, 2008

Something is wrong with my TV

I'm not sure what, exactly, but something is seriously wrong with it.... I think though, that it is the DVR, not the actual TV.

We were watching just fine and suddenly my darling changed the channel (good thing, what we were watching was STOOOPID). First, we didn't have a picture at all. Then we turned it to watch something recorded. That came in somewhat ok. So, then my dearest changes it to Encore Drama channel and does something I didn't quite catch. Now, we're watching TV with a shot from Dirty Dancing with the noises from whatever channel we have on.

Not a good scene from Dirty Dancing, either. It was the touching sister moment near the end of the movie. Couldn't be something good like Patrick Swayze with his shirt off, NOOOOOOOOOO.

Let me tell you, it's very funny to see this scene with the sounds of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Ok, hubby's calling DishNetwork now to find out what's going on.

3 comments:

Laura said...

"Ok, hubby's calling DishNetwork now to find out what's going on"

'Nuff said right there..LOL..that's yer first problem there.. DishNetwork.. LOL j/k.. lol good luck getting yer TV fixed

Ali said...

I'm thinking I'd have to agree with Laura there... my parents have DishNetwork and have had no end of troubles. But then, on occasion, with our DVR (through the cable company), I'll have to unplug the cable box, DVR and TV to get it to work right again.

Hope it's something as simple as that.

Redheaded Mama said...

LOL, Dish is better than directTV. Our option for cable was Comcast as they were taking over TimeWarner. We didn't really want to get into something as they were in the middle of a switch.

He unplugged it and it's working just fine. Never had a problem with them before, so I think the box just needed to be reset.

SMILES!

ME!!!

ME!!!